PROCEDURE FOR PURCHASING PUTME SCRATCH CARD ONLINE
PUTME PAYMENT PROCEDURE USING ATM CARD ON THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL
- Visit: http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/application/apply.php
- Enter your primary data e.g. Jamb No., Surname, Firstname, Middlename, Tel No, Email address (please make sure you use a valid and personal email address and telephone number)
- Click on the Obtain Activation Code Button (please wait for a while and check your registered email to retrieve the activation sent to you)
- Open your email box to copy the activation code sent to you.
- Paste the Activation Code into the Authentication Code box
- Click on Purchase Scratch Card button
- Click on the Make Payment (Wait for the system to redirect you to the payment platform)
- Enter Card Number (the 16 digits number printed on your ATM Card)
- Enter Cvv2 Number (the 3 digits number at the back of your ATM card)
- Enter Name on the ATM Card (as it is printed on the ATM Card)
- Select the Card Expiration Date.
- Click on OK button (Please wait while the system is processing your Card ownership authentication. The authentication time varies depending on your card issuer bank).
- Enter the OTP number sent to your Mobile Phone or use your Token Device to generate OTP number.
- Click on SUBMIT button.
- As soon as payment is successful. Please open your email box to retrieve your PIN and Serial No to access the registration page.
Please be informed that for you to make use of your ATM Card for payment successfully on this portal you are required to enroll/activate your ATM Card for internet banking at your Bank.