IDAH POLY Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, deadline and registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 140, application fee is N2000. Deadline […]
IDAH POLY Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, deadline and registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 140, application fee is N2000. Deadline is August 8th, 2019. Screening holds August 9th – 10th, 2019. See full details below;
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice or intend to change their institution of choice to the Polytechnic and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2019 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are hereby invited for the 2019/2020 Post-UTME admission screening exercise.
(A). PROCEDURES OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE
1. Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira ₦2,000.00) only;
2. Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment online, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
i. click on “Screening Payment” Link ;
ii. fill the form with valid personal e-mail address and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
iii. take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for payment of the Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00); and
iv. return to the Polytechnic website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration” Link.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second and Other Choice of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
(B). CLOSING DATE AND SCREENING EXERCISE
1. Completion and submission of forms On-Line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 8th August, 2019.
2. Eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening test in two batches as follows:
i. Friday 9/8/2019 – Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the:
– School of Engineering;
– School of Technology; and
– School of Environmental Studies.
ii. Saturday 10/08/2019 – Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the:
– School of Business Studies (SBS), and
– School of General and Administrative Studies (SOGAS).
(C) Admitted candidates would be expected to complete the Federal Polytechnic, Idah admission Form On-Line (procedures are contained therein).
1. Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test.
2. Candidates must provide reachable personal e-mail addresses and phone numbers as these would serve as the primary means of contacting them.
3. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.