MAPOLY Post-UTME form , cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, deadline and registration details for 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 120. Cost is N2000. Deadline is September […]
MAPOLY Post-UTME form , cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, deadline and registration details for 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 120. Cost is N2000. Deadline is September 27th, 2019. See full registration details below;
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta has commenced the sales of Post-UTME application forms to all applicants seeking Full-Time admission into all National Diploma programmes of the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Tomorrow Mathematics GCE WAEC
- A Lagos state final year student shot dead by rival cultist.
- Vigilante group robbed and killed one Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) student.
1. Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of institution(s) during the 2019 UTME and scored 120 and above.
2. Candidates who did not chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as either their first or second choice but who scored 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
Method Of Application
The application fee is Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00).
To register, kindly log on to http://mapolyng.com/apply/index.php?p=register
- Payment can be made with debit cards from any bank of your choice.
- Print your application form and screening slip.
The application processing will close on Friday, 27th September, 2019.
Candidates are enjoined to visit http://www.mapoly.edu.ng or follow our social media platforms on: @MAPOLYINFO for updates, or send us email on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.