Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has declared a notorious criminal known as Bobrisky wanted.
- World corona virus updates
- West Africa Examination Council(WAEC) postpone WASSCE(Internal) indefinitely.
- OOU jupeb student went missing, after failing Jamb.
- Cheating husband contracted Corona virus while on romantic vacation with his side chic in ITALY
- Three Jamb candidates abducted, driver killed.
Wike also placed a N30 million bounty on his head. He urged anyone who has information about Bobrisky that could lead to his arrest to come forward with such information.
He also called for information about the killers of a Director with the state government, who was killed during the Choba community crisis.
Bobrisky is from Gokana Local Government Area of the state.
The governor regretted that cultists had taken over youth groups across the state, necessitating the state government to proscribe all youth groups.