Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has declared a notorious criminal known as Bobrisky wanted.
- JAMB Course Eligibility Checker For UTME/DE Candidates
- Ladies! Make your money and enjoy it.
- Pipeline blast rocks Abule Egba
- How to choose the right O'level/UTME subject combination
- Don't judge a book by its cover
Wike also placed a N30 million bounty on his head. He urged anyone who has information about Bobrisky that could lead to his arrest to come forward with such information.
He also called for information about the killers of a Director with the state government, who was killed during the Choba community crisis.
Bobrisky is from Gokana Local Government Area of the state.
The governor regretted that cultists had taken over youth groups across the state, necessitating the state government to proscribe all youth groups.