The federal government of Nigeria has approved a payment of #33,000 to the corps members as their monthly stipend.
This was made known when the NYSC Director General(DG) Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim was speaking to corp members in Bauchi state secretariat, during his working visit to the state.
In a press statement posted on the official Facebook page of NYSC, the DG explained “provision has been made in the new allowance in budget 2020, adding that payment would commence as soon as funds are released by the appropriate authorities.
- Man committed suicide after investing 10m naira on a failed ponzi scheme by the late Oko Oloyun.
- I slept with Thibaut courtois because of a delicious meal. Kevin De Bruyne girl friend lamented.
- AGAIN? ANOTHER MAN JUMPS INTO LAGOS LAGOON.
- Marry Tyson daughter and cash out $10 million.
- Neco fires 19 workers for certificate forgery.