The world richest man, Jeff Bezos has cemented his number 1 position after making $13b as profit in 15minutes.
This happened after an Amazon news released for the fourth quarter revealed that sales went up 21 percent after the holiday quarter on Thursday. The news sent stock up to 12% after trading which made him garner $12.8b in 15 minutes.
- World corona virus updates
- West Africa Examination Council(WAEC) postpone WASSCE(Internal) indefinitely.
- OOU jupeb student went missing, after failing Jamb.
- Cheating husband contracted Corona virus while on romantic vacation with his side chic in ITALY
- Three Jamb candidates abducted, driver killed.
At the current price, Amazon founder traded places with Bill Gates for the title of the richest person in the world in recent months. He is now worth $128.9b dollars according to Blomberg billionaires index.
The late surge on Thursday also added about $90b to Amazon market value, the market value is now above 1 trillion dollars.