Mr. Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi an undergraduate student of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has duped his colleague, professors, lecturers of 6billion naira in a forex scam gone wrong.
- Man committed suicide after investing 10m naira on a failed ponzi scheme by the late Oko Oloyun.
- I slept with Thibaut courtois because of a delicious meal. Kevin De Bruyne girl friend lamented.
- AGAIN? ANOTHER MAN JUMPS INTO LAGOS LAGOON.
- Marry Tyson daughter and cash out $10 million.
- Neco fires 19 workers for certificate forgery.
Mr. Nwabuba ran a ponzi investment scheme that enables investors to receive 20% of their money back after 2weeks. The scheme has been on for about 3months, until it was discovered that he had plans of running away with investors’ money, which summed up to 6 billion Nigerian Naira.
The move to run away comes after he was unable to pay his investors the return on investment which has been due for days.
It is alleged that professors, lecturers and students and some outsiders got involved in the ponzi scheme.