Mother of 22-year-old man identified as Daibo Toju Davies who plunged into the lagoon from the Third Mainland bridge in Lagos state last weekend, says he was looking forward to his Masters programme in Canada before this unfortunate incident.
In an interview with Channels TV, the devasted mum said her son had just graduated from the Lagos State University, department of Quantity Surveyor. She said he never had any history of depression or drug abuse.
She appealed to the Lagos state government to find her son alive or dead.
- World corona virus updates
- West Africa Examination Council(WAEC) postpone WASSCE(Internal) indefinitely.
- OOU jupeb student went missing, after failing Jamb.
- Cheating husband contracted Corona virus while on romantic vacation with his side chic in ITALY
- Three Jamb candidates abducted, driver killed.
Toju jumped into the Lagoon after asking the driver of an Uber ride he was in to stop.