The National Examinations Council (NECO) has dismissed 19 of its workers for forging their certificates.
Their dismissal was approved by the Governing Board of NECO, after vetting the report of a Staff Certificate Verification Committee set up by the council at its 52nd regular meeting.
- World corona virus updates
- West Africa Examination Council(WAEC) postpone WASSCE(Internal) indefinitely.
- OOU jupeb student went missing, after failing Jamb.
- Cheating husband contracted Corona virus while on romantic vacation with his side chic in ITALY
- Three Jamb candidates abducted, driver killed.
Azeez Sani, the Head, Information and Public Relations Division of NECO, made this known in a statement on Tuesday in Abuja.
According to the spokesman of the council, the committee tasked with investigating wrote to the institutions some of the affected workers claimed to have attended and the institutions denied issuing them certificates.